Friday, 4 December 2015

19th Birthday Haul

For my birthday this year, I was really fortunate to receive some absolutely lovely presents which I absolutely adore. I thought I'd write a quick blog post sharing some of the bits and bobs that I was lucky enough to receive.

From my parents, I received a handful of absolutely fabulous gifts including Ed Sheeran's "+", "Carry On" by Rainbow Rowell, a desk size cardboard cutout of Ed Sheeran and a bluetooth speaker.


My sister and her boyfriend also picked me up some really nice gifts including "Girl Online: On Tour" by Zoe Sugg, "Binge" by Tyler Oakley, three Revlon Colorburst balm stains and a toy penguin.


I got some lovely gifts from my wonderful friends as well. Sam bought me a copy of Jamie Lawson's self-titled album. Chelsea bought me a Yankee Candle reed diffuser in Midnight Jasmine. Daisy bought me a beautiful Christmas decoration and Amy picked me up a couple of French Connection lip products.

My colleagues at work also bought me a few gifts including a scented candle, hand cream and shower gels and a big box of chocolates.

My birthday this year was absolutely amazing. I was working all day, which I didn't think would be such an enjoyable way of spending the day.

I had two birthday cakes on the day - one giant Jammie Dodger at home and a chocolate cake at work. Both were delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment