Monday, 28 December 2015

Liebster Award | Three


I've been nominated for the Liebster Award twice before, once in 2014 and once in early 2015. It recently came to my attention that I have been tagged again by the beautiful Tania from Tania Michele so I thought that today I would complete the questions that she put forward in her Liebster Award post.

01. Where is your favourite place to go with friends?
I'm a big fan of heading to a local pub with friends for a night out. I generally like the atmosphere in pubs, regardless of which pub it is - I'd rather go to a pub than a club.
If I'm meeting up with people during the day I'm a big fan of shopping. I've spent an ever-increasing amount of time at Bluewater shopping centre, and in Canterbury city centre.

02. What celebrity would you love to meet?
The celebrity I would most want to meet is Ed Sheeran. I think he seems like a really lovely man and I've loved his music since I first heard it.

03. Favourite drugstore makeup brand?
I use quite a variety of different makeup brands. I think that Revlon is the brand I own the most products from so I'll say that.

04. Last holiday destination?
The last time I went on holiday in the UK, I stayed in Uckfield and travelled to places like Brighton and Eastbourne from there. Before that, the last time I went out of the country I headed to Spain.

05. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
I think I'd probably become a penguin. Penguins are cute.

06. What time of year do you love the most?
I love winter because I really love getting into the festive spirit. I also really like summer because I love BBQs and days at the beach. I couldn't choose between the two really.

07. Do you currently have a job? If yes, where?
I'm currently an apprentice PR account executive at a small PR agency in my town - I love my job!

08. Favourite book you've ever read?
It has to be The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - what a beautiful piece of literature.

09. What do you do when you're not blogging?
When I'm not blogging, I'm usually working. If I'm not working then I'll usually be meeting up with or messaging friends, reading, watching TV or sleeping.

10. What item of clothing do you love?
I have a lot of pairs of shoes that I adore if they count. I also own a pair of black high-waisted ripped jeans and a grey crop top which I love wearing as well.

11. What blog post are you most proud of?
This is the post I'm most proud of - it's quite old now but it was my first ever review of a product I'd been sent.


4 comments:

  1. congrats on the leibster award :)
    Just getting back into the blogging world myself !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the answers :) Hope you had a nice christmas lovely :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! Thank you for the nomination! :) xxx

      Delete