Tuesday, 1 December 2015

My Month in Photos | November 2015

November has been both incredibly good and incredibly bad at the same time. I've found it exceptionally challenging on some occasions, but I'm heading into December feeling ten times stronger than I did at the start of the month. 

A pre-gym selfie | New scented candles and candle holders absolutely made my month

Pre-work selfie | "So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Christmas shopping with Daisy, Sam and Ben | Bluewater is beautiful at Christmas

Night out with my girl in Canterbury | A beautiful birthday morning sky 

Birthday selfie | Birthdays are better than I ever expected at work

I ate the whole box | Throwback to getting ready for my birthday night out


2 comments:

  1. looks like you've had a nice month lovely :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been pretty good! So excited for Christmas now, haha! xxx

      Delete