Saturday, 2 January 2016

My Month in Photos | December 2015

My December was absolutely incredible this year. I've been feeling super festive and have had an amazing month full of good food, lots of drink and so much joy and laughter. I'm leaving December with some really positive memories and I'm thoroughly looking forward to 2016.

 We put up the Christmas tree in our office! | A throwback selfie to an incredibly happy day

 I bought a Christmas decoration for my desk imaginatively named "Ben" by Ben | Me and my parents decorated our tree

Daisy and I headed to the panto with Jess and Sasha | Sam and I went to a carol service

A couple of new purchases | Selfie before the office Christmas party

My parents bought me the Naked 3 palette for Christmas! | Christmas day selfie

My 2015 best nine | A lovely end of year catch up with Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment