Wednesday, 10 February 2016

My Month in Photos | January 2016

January was a very busy month for me.

At the beginning of January, I announced to my friends and family that I am now in a new relationship with the most wonderful human being, Ben. We officially became a couple on the 13th December, but didn't announce it to all the social media platforms at the time because he wasn't around for a majority of December. Since he returned to Canterbury at the beginning of January, however, the two of us have spent so much time together and it's been absolutely perfect. I've never been as happy as I am right now.

January has certainly thrown some tough times in my direction, too. It's not been an easy month for me (hence the very late My Month in Photos post - sorry!) but I'm back now, feeling much more confident and a lot stronger than ever. Together, Ben and I have dealt with rather a lot in the past month and I'm delighted to have had him by my side through everything. He really is my world.

Without further ado, here is my January 2016 in photos.

I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 6s which I adore | Ben and I ordered a Domino's (which was bloody delicious)

The first ever selfie of the two of us at Ben's | An appreciation post for Ben on our one month-aversary

 Me and Ben headed to a beautiful Indian restaurant | A couple of selfies before we headed out for dinner

 Ben came to meet my parents | Eating New York Cheesecake to combat Blue Monday

Starbucks and shopping in Canterbury | I went to meet Ben's family

I scoffed a whole chocolate orange to myself | OOTD before going to meet Ben's family - coat: Primark, jumper: Primark, jeans: New Look, boots: H&M

 Ben and I had a thoroughly enjoyable pizza and wine evening | Ben and I had a jam-packed weekend watching Craig Francis in Folkestone, visiting my grandparents and shopping at Bluewater

Bluewater day was a good food day



No comments:

Post a Comment