Friday, 19 February 2016

NEW BLOG

Hello everybody!

I hope you're all well.

This is just a quick post to explain a few things. Firstly, I have started a new blog. This might come as a massive surprise to some, and may be of no surprise at all to others. I've decided to do this for a number of reasons including the following:

  • The motivation I have to post on this blog has diminished over time. 
  • I have begun to find the content repetitive and get annoyed at myself when trying to write to it, and therefore just pretty much stopped writing altogether.
  • I am no longer happy with the layout and design of the blog, nor am I inspired by the URL.
  • I want a new outlet - somewhere to store new memories and exciting challenges going forward.
  • This blog is now full of things that, long story short, I'd rather forget.
Some great things have come from this little slice of internet, but I feel it's time to let it go and start a fresh. 

I'm so appreciative of every single follower this blog gained. We managed to reach over 100 people, a stat I never thought I'd achieve, and I'm delighted that you all decided to read and engage with my content. Thank you! 

If you'd like to follow me over to my new blog then please feel free, I'd love to see you: 

All the love in the world,


No comments:

Post a Comment